- Since November 14, I cut out gluten, excess caffeine and sugar from my diet. I have had only a couple slips.
- I joined a gym and have been exercising on average three to four times a week.
- I started taking supplements (fish oil, a B complex, probiotics, etc).
Some observations on my moods:
- I have a lot of physical energy even if I feel emotionally low.
- I have been relatively stable despite a feeling of apathy or dullness.
- I have been able to concentrate on tasks such as reading.
Overall, I have been doing pretty alright. The new doctor I am seeing has lowered my Abilify by 10 mg since I started seeing her a little over two weeks ago. I haven't experienced any dramatic withdrawal effects. The doctor seems receptive to working with me to lower my medications, however, she did say if I experience symptoms, I will go back on a higher dose.
So I guess my spirits are somewhat higher than usual. I plan to keep up my lifestyle modifications. I'll keep you updated.